WHY CHOOSE MAKESURE®?
- Unique from the common pet products, makesure® designs are featured with “a perfect combination of elegant design and practical functions”.
- MAKESURE® cares about the environmental cost during the whole supply chain for an energy-saving society.
- 40% of makesure® revenue is spent on design innovation every year.
- Offering minimalist designs with maximal mental & functional experience
WHICH MAKESURE® CAT LITTER BOX FITS MY CAT(S)?
Please kindly check out our three types of cat litter box below for details:
1) makesure cat litter box- the original and classical version:
Dimensions: 24"L x 18"W x 15"H
Product Weight: 8.8 lbs.
Fit for normal-sized/short hair cats' weight within 11 lbs. (enough for 15 lbs. when you remove the filter aisle)
2) makesure cat litter box MAX-latest and extra-large version:
Dimensions: 27"L x 20"W x 20"H + 8" H (the tray)
Product Weight: 11 lbs.
Fit for normal-sized cats' weight within 15 lbs. (enough for 16.5 lbs. when you use the tray separately)
* As both versions are designed as enclosed cat litter box, we do NOT recommend you buy either of them in case your cats are:
1) Long hair breed with large size: like Maine Coons and Forest Cats
2) Used to urinate standing up or to high places
But if you really love the designs and want to buy it as a cat house, both versions can be great. Besides, the MAX can be used as both a cat house and an opened cat litter box (the tray itself.) See the picture below.
The original one can be also reconstructed as a half-enclosed one when you remove the door but honestly, it is kind of uneasy without instructions. Be sure to check the video here before you move it.
3) makesure cat litter box LITE-open version:
Dimensions: 18.5"L x 16"W x 7.8"H
Product Weight: 8 lbs (with mat)
Fit for normal-sized cats weight within 16.5 lbs
The special part of the litter box is that it is much higher than the usual open cat litter box and we will match a mat with it.
CAN MAKESURE® ITEMS BE DELIVERED TO MY COUNTRY?
- We do global shipping and work with reliable shipping partners (e.g., UPS, USPS, FedEx, China Post, DPD, etc.)
- But shipping fee varies on your location and the order amount.
HOW TO RETURN MAKESURE® ITEMS?
We only accept return requests for quality issues as we cannot sell any products again once it was opened/used due to the pet health concerns.
- Please be aware that the cat litter box is normally unacceptable to return as the international shipping cost (tax fee, custom clearance fee, etc.) However, if you still want to send it back, please contact our customer service directly.
- Please feel free to select the most economic and safe way to send it back to us, which will help you cost less.
- More info: https://www.makesurepet.com/policies/refund-policy
HOW TO KEEP MAKESURE® CAT LITTER BOX-WHITE (CLASSICAL VERSION) IN GOOD CONDITION?
The main material of the cat litter box is PS, a kind of polymer material, which, with the increase of use time, deteriorates -- white becomes yellow. Especially if the items are under sunlight or contact certain chemicals, the yellowed process may accelerate. In this case, we recommend that you clean it in the following ways:
- Use hydrogen peroxide and UV light. This is the most common and effective method. Hydrogen peroxide is a bleaching agent that can break down the free radicals that cause yellowing. UV light helps to activate the hydrogen peroxide reaction. To do this, mix a solution of 3% hydrogen peroxide and water in a ratio of 1:1. Apply the solution to the yellowed plastic and then place it under UV light for several hours. You may need to repeat this process several times to achieve the desired results.
- Use baking soda and vinegar. This is another effective method that is less harsh than using hydrogen peroxide. Baking soda is a mild abrasive that can help to remove the yellowing. Vinegar is a natural bleaching agent. To do this, mix equal parts baking soda and vinegar. Apply the mixture to the yellowed plastic and scrub it with a soft brush. Rinse the plastic with water and dry it with a towel.
- Use a commercial yellowing remover. There are a number of commercial yellowing removers available on the market. These products typically contain hydrogen peroxide or other bleaching agents. To use a commercial yellowing remover, follow the instructions on the label.
- Use the peroxide for dyeing hair (recommend if you happen to have this in your bathroom). Evenly coat the yellow parts with 12% peroxide and wrap it in plastic wrap to prevent dry failure. Then put the cat litter box in the sunlight (or near the window) for 1-2 days and the product will be able to be restored as new.
Here are some additional tips:
- Test the method you choose on an inconspicuous area of the plastic first to make sure it does not damage the surface.
- Be careful not to overexpose the plastic to UV light, as this can also damage it.
- If the plastic is very yellowed, you may need to repeat the treatment several times.
What are your delivery times?
Our global delivery time varies depending on the selected shipping method and the customers' location. Normally, it takes around 3-15 working days for your order to be delivered if there's a warehouse right in your country with availabe stock (e.g. the US, the Netherlands, Spain,Israel etc.).
Otherwise, it may take at least 25 working days for shipping from our Asian warehouse.
How much will shipping cost?
Shipping cost varies depending on your order amount and location.
It will be shown automatically at the checkout before you completing the order.
Can you provide worldwide shipping?
Yes, most of our products can be shipped internationally. We will inform you by email and refund fully if your location is out of our shipping ability in 2 working days after recieving the order.
Do you offer exchanges for faulty items?
YES! We will take the full responsiblity if the items you recivede are wrong or damaged. For exchange, please feel free to contact our customer support by email.